Registration opens April 1, 2013
Please Note: If registering multiple children, please select 1 of the 3 below and then click the link in the upper right corner for family registration discounts.
Click on the following link register for U6-U18 House & U11-U18 Select:
League play for the 2013/2014 season commences Sept 2013 and continues until Feb/March 2014. Registration will open on April 1st.
Key elements of Registration
- For the age groups U6 – U8, there is no early registration because these girls are normally newer to soccer and it is also less critical for the club to be able to set teams early.
- For U9 – U18, if you register your daughter prior to May 31, 2013 there is a $40 early bird registration. To receive the discount, payment must be made in full prior to May 31, 2013.
- This year we again have field improvement fee of $50 to the registration. This fee is designated for the upcoming new turf project in Ladner. Ladner Girls Soccer will benefit from this 2nd Turf facility in Ladner for many, many years to come.
- All players born in 2003, as well as players that are new to Ladner Girls Soccer must submit proof of birth to the registrar.
- If you are registering 2 or more daughters from the same family there are discounts of $30 for the 2nd daughter and $60 per daughter for 3 or more.
- Ladner Girls Soccer Club offers Select Teams - Div 1/2 (previously Gold) and Div 3/4 (previously Silver). Once chosen Select Team Players must register and have full payment in within 4 business days of notification or you will forfeit the spot on the team. This may seem harsh, but it is not fair to players that could have been selected for the team if the coach knew that a player that was selected was going to decide not to register. Included in the registration is a $40 fee that will cover the added cost of the evaluation process, technical coaching staff, additional Turf time and lights.
- Players chosen for a Select team will not be eligible for a refund if they withdraw anytime in excess of 48 hours after they register for the Select team. A $35 administration fee will be charged to players requesting a refund.
- For insurance purposes, players that were not registered for the 2012/2013 Ladner Girls soccer season must register before they can participate in Select team evaluations.
- The registrars receive a lot of cheques, so to help them it is very important to write the players first and last name and the age group on the memo line of the cheque. If you will be mailing in a Uniform deposit (post-dated for March 15, 2013) or a Registration cheque, please make cheques payable to "Ladner Girls Soccer Club" and mail to P.O. Box 325, 5010 – 48th Avenue Delta, BC V4K 3Y3.
- Registered players are not “confirmed” until all fees are paid in full (by credit card online or cheque received by our registrar). Players are not eligible to participate in team or club activities until the post-dated uniform deposit cheque (March 15, 2014) and proof of age documents have been received by the Registrar.
- Please remember to print out your electronic receipt and hang on to it for Tax purposes. Tax receipts will be e-mailed out at the end of February 2014.
- Refund Policy: Written notification directly to our Registrar by e-mail is required for any refund. Registration fees are subject to a $35 (non-refundable) administration fee applicable up to Sunday Sept 22, 2013. Between Sept 16 and Oct 31, 2013, the refund is 50% of the registration fees paid. No refunds will be considered after October 31, 2013 without a letter from a doctor.
- NSF Cheques: A $25 fee will be charged on all NSF/returned cheques.
- If you have any questions, please email the registrar.
2013/2014 Registration Fees:
||U6 - U8 House
||U9 - U10 House
|Regular Registration Fee
|Early Registration Discount (before May 31st)
|Fees w/o field improvement fee, but incl. early payment discount
|Field Improvement fee
|Registration Fees incl. early registration discount and field improvement fee
|Other Incentives, Discounts and Deposits
|Multi-player discount (if applicable)
||($30) for 2nd and ($60) per for 3 or more
|Uniform deposit cheque (post dated to March 15, 2014 and mailed or dropped off to registrar)
Note: Help is available to parents/guardians who may be experiencing financial difficulty. For more information, visit the Kidsport website or Canadian Tire's Jumpstart program.
What do you get for your fees?
- The Soccer season starts the first week after the Labour Day weekend and ends late February at the earliest (approximately 23 weeks)
- House players will usually have 1 practice and 1 game per week
- Select players will have up to 2 practices and 1 game per week
- League fees paid to South District Girls Soccer Association
- Player Insurance
- 1 Player Kit per player (Jersey, shorts, socks)
- Technical Director and Staff Coaches assistance
- U6-U7 Ladner Club game schedule
- U8-U9 Ladner/Tsawwassen inter club game schedule
- U10-U12 South District game schedule
- U13-U18 BC Coastal Girls game schedule
- Turf and Gym Rentals
- Referees are provided for all U9 and older games
- Field lining and supplies
- Medical kits (Coaches)
- Basic team and individual photo
- Spring Jamboree (beginning of March) for U6 to U10 age groups
Age group and birth years are listed below for information purposes:
U18 - 1996
U17 - 1997
U16 - 1998
U15 - 1999
U14 - 2000
U13 - 2001
U12 - 2002
U11 - 2003
U10 - 2004
U09 - 2005
U08 - 2006
U07 - 2007
U06 - 2008